Warra Memorial Hall
|Population||84 (2006 census)|
|• Density||0.3787/km2 (0.981/sq mi)|
|Area||221.8 km2 (85.6 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||Western Downs Region|
Warra Provisional School opened on 12 April 1881. It became Warra State School on 21 January 1889. A pre-school was added in 1977.
Warra State School is a government co-educational primary (P-6) school in Robinson Street. In 2016, the school had an enrolment of 10 students with 3 teachers (1 full-time equivalent) and 4 non-teaching staff (1 full-time equivalent).
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Warra (Wambo Shire) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 31 March 2009.
- "Warra - town (entry 36561)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "Warra - locality (entry 47755)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- Queensland Family History Society (2010), Queensland schools past and present (Version 1.01 ed.), Queensland Family History Society, ISBN 978-1-921171-26-0
- "Warra War Memorial". Monument Australia. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Warra State School. Archived (PDF) from the original on 19 September 2017. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- Categories for Naming Features on Planets and Satellites, Gazetteer of Planetary Nomenclature, USGS Astrogeology Science Center, NASA
Media related to Warra, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|