Jump to navigation Jump to search
A warranty is a guarantee or promise that specific facts or conditions are true or will happen.
Warranty may also refer to:
- Collateral warranty, gives a third party rights in an existing contract
- Extended warranty, a goods/service maintenance agreement
- Home warranty, home appliance service maintenance agreement
- Implied warranty, presumed assurances made in the sale of products or real property
- Industry Loss Warranties, insurance protection against an event to an entire insurance
- Warranty deed, real estate deed giving assurance of clear title and right to sell
- Warranty tolling, extending a product warranty period
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Warranty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.