February 3, 1874|
Picture Rocks, Pennsylvania, United States
|Died||August 23, 1945
Westfield, New Jersey, United States
In 1912 he won the gold medal as member of the American team in the team military rifle competition as well as two bronze medals in the team 25 metre small-bore rifle event and in the team 50 metre small-bore rifle competition.
In the 1912 Summer Olympics he also participated in the following events:
- 50 metre rifle, prone - twelfth place
- 600 metre free rifle - 14th place
- 25 metre small-bore rifle - 17th place
- 300 metre free rifle, three positions - 32nd place
- 300 metre military rifle, three positions - 37th place
- "Warren Sprout". Sports Reference. Retrieved November 15, 2014.
|This article about a sport shooting Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|