Warren Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois
Location in Jo Daviess County
Jo Daviess County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 2, 1852|
|• Supervisor||Carol Aurand|
|• Total||19.7 sq mi (51 km2)|
|• Land||19.7 sq mi (51 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||997 ft (304 m)|
|• Density||81.3/sq mi (31.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61001, 61087|
|GNIS feature ID||0429894|
Warren Township is one of twenty-three townships in Jo Daviess County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 1,601 and it contained 770 housing units. Its name changed from Courtland Township in 1865.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 19.7 square miles (51 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these two cemeteries: Elmwood and Saint Annes Catholic.
- Warren Community Unit School District 205
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 89
- State Senate District 45
- "Warren Township, Jo Daviess County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.