|Date of birth||25 May 1962|
|Place of birth||Plymstock, England|
|1994–1995||Grantham Town (player-manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Warren R. Ward (born 25 May 1962) is an English former professional footballer who scored 14 goals from 39 games in the Football League playing as a forward for York City, Lincoln City and Exeter City.
Ward was born in Plymstock, Devon. He began his football career as a junior with Yorkshire Amateurs and played for Guiseley before making his debut in the Football League with York City. He also played in the League with Lincoln City, where he was joint top scorer alongside Neil Redfearn – with only 8 goals – in the 1985–86 season, which included a loan spell at Exeter City. He then moved into non-League football with Boston United, King's Lynn, Spalding United, Lincoln United, Grantham Town, where he was for a time player-manager, Boston Town and Wisbech Town. He went on to coach with the Lincolnshire Football Association.
- "Warren Ward". The Lincoln City FC Archive. Lincoln City F.C. Retrieved 6 May 2010. Access individual season statistics via Season Stats dropdown menu.
- "York City : 1946/47 – 2003/04". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "Lincoln City : 1946/47 – 1986/87 & 1988/89 – 2008/09". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "History". Yorkshire Amateur A.F.C. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "Boston United Roll Call: W". Boston United FC. Ken Fox. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "Season 1989–90 Fixtures / Results". Blue & Gold Supporters' Trust. Retrieved 6 May 2010.
- "Warren Ward". Grantham Town F.C. Archived from the original on 21 March 2007.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|