Warren Woods Public Schools
|This article needs to be updated. (November 2010)|
Warren Woods Public Schools is a school district that provides educational institutions for northeastern Warren, Michigan in Macomb County, Metro Detroit. In 2005 the school district had 3,243 students and 223 teachers.
The school district is more than 50 years old, and some of the building structures were in need of an overhaul. In 2005 the school district began a three-year program intended to update and renovate its school buildings. Work is expected to be completed December 31, 2007.
- Warren Woods Tower High School. This school has a current enrollment of 1160 students, with an 18:1 student-to-teacher ratio. This school serves grades 9-12. As of 2009, Mike Mackenzie is the principal. Its athletic teams are known as the Titans, and the school colors are Honolulu Blue and Silver.
- Warren Woods Enterprise High School — 120 students; this is an alternative high school.
- Warren Woods Middle School. There are 770 students
Warren Woods Middle School, formerly Warren Woods High School. Their Mascot is the Wolverine, and the colors are Blue and Gold.
- Briarwood — 388 students
- Pinewood — 414 students
- Westwood Elementary — 486 students covering kindergarten through fifth grade.
- Warren Woods Administration
Superintendent - Stacey Denewith-Fici
- Warren Woods Adult Ed
- Warren Woods Preschool
- Warren Woods Daycare and S.A.C.C.