Warwick Daily News
|Owner(s)||News Corp Australia|
Warwick, Queensland, Australia|
PO Box 358
Warwick QLD 4370
The Warwick Daily News is circulated to the residents of Warwick Shire and surrounds to Inglewood in the west, Killarney in the east, Clifton to the north and the New South Wales border to the south, including Stanthorpe and the Granite Belt.
The circulation of the Warwick Daily News is 3,218 Monday to Friday and 3,439 on Saturday.
The Warwick Daily News website is part of News Corp Australia's News Regional Media network.
Established circa 1864, the Warwick Examiner and Times was printed on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Also established in 1864, the Warwick Argus published on opposing days i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Ultimately, in 1919, an opportunity to combine and publish daily was realized with the Examiner purchasing the Argus and the Warwick Daily News was formed.
- Burrowes, Tim (29 December 2016) News Corp completes takeover of APN's regional newspapers, Mumbrella. Retrieved 27 April 2018.
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC). Average Net Paid Sales for October–December 2008 (metro and larger regional titles)/January–June 2008 (other regional titles).
- About us, Warwick Daily News. Accessed March 5, 2009.
- Kirkpatrick, Rod. "Development of a Great Newspaper Chain: the Provincial Story" (PDF). Retrieved 17 January 2014.
- "Newspaper and magazine titles". Trove. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- "Newspaper Digitisation Program". Trove. Retrieved 9 October 2014.