Warwick Fox (born 1954) is an Australian philosopher and ethicist. He is the author of Toward a Transpersonal Ecology and A Theory of General Ethics: Human Relationships, Nature, and the Built Environment. Fox was a Research Fellow at the Centre for Environmental Studies at the University of Tasmania from 1990 to 1998, when he took up an appointment at the Centre for Professional Ethics at the University of Central Lancashire. He has been a consulting editor of The Trumpeter: Journal of Ecosophy since 1988.
- Fox, Warwick (1986). Approaching Deep Ecology: A Response to Richard Sylvan's Critique of Deep Ecology. Centre for Environmental Studies, University of Tasmania.
- Fox, Warwick (1990). Toward a Transpersonal Ecology: Developing New Foundations for Environmentalism. Boston and London: Shambhala Publications.
- Also reprinted 1995, State University of New York Press, ISBN 0-7914-2775-7, ISBN 0-7914-2776-5.
- See also Fox, Warwick (1991). "Transpersonal Ecology and the Varieties of Identification". The Trumpeter: Journal of Ecosophy 8 (1): 3–5. PDF of complete issue.
- Fox, Warwick (ed), ed. (2001-02-15). Ethics and the Built Environment. London: Routledge. ISBN 0-415-23878-1.
- Fox, Warwick (2006-09-01). A Theory of General Ethics: Human Relationships, Nature, and the Built Environment. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press. ISBN 0-262-06255-0.