|Date of birth||1 March 1941|
|Place of birth||Birkenhead, England|
|1987–2008||Tranmere Rovers Youth Team|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Warwick Rimmer (born 1 March 1941) is an English former professional football player and coach. In a playing career which lasted from 1960 to 1979, Rimmer made nearly 600 professional league appearances for Bolton Wanderers and Crewe Alexandra, as a defender.
Born in Birkenhead, Rimmer signed a youth contract with Bolton Wanderers at the age of fifteen. He began his professional career four years later in 1960, making a total of 469 league appearances for Bolton,. Rimmer later became club captain, and lifted the trophy for Bolton when they won the 1972–73 Third Division Championship. Rimmer also played for Crewe Alexandra between 1974 and 1979, making 128 league appearances.
Rimmer managed Crewe Alexandra between 1978 and 1979. After retiring as a player, Rimmer became the coach of the Sierra Leone national side. Rimmer also founded the Youth Section of Tranmere Rovers in 1987.
The young players that Rimmer has nurtured have earned Tranmere Rovers an estimated £14 million.
- "WARWICK RIMMER 1960–74". Bolton Evening News. 21 December 2002. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
- "BOLTON WANDERERS : 1946/47 – 2007/08". Post War English & Scottish Football League A – Z Player's Database. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
- "1960–1979". Bolton Wanderers F.C. official website. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
- "TRANMERE ROVERS : 1946/47 – 2007/08". Post War English & Scottish Football League A – Z Player's Database. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
- "Manager Profile". League Managers Association. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
- "Warwick Rimmer Receives Special Award". Tranmere Rovers F.C. official website. 6 February 2009. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
- Nick Hilton (9 February 2008). "Rovers hail Warwick Rimmer’s recognition". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 3 May 2009.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1940s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|