|Length||5.6 km (3.5 mi)|
|Route number(s)||State Route 81|
|West end||Marmion Avenue (State Route 71), Sorrento|
|East end||Wanneroo Road (State Route 60 / State Route 81), Greenwood|
Warwick Road is an arterial east-west road located in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. It was built in 1969 to service the Shire of Wanneroo parts of the Hamersley Development Scheme, which was later split into the suburbs of Duncraig, Warwick and Greenwood. Its original alignment, which was gazetted in 1949 as Road No. 10578 by the Wanneroo Road Board, was a straight east-west road extending to Alexander Drive, but in the mid-1970s, the alignment was altered southwards in the vicinity of the freeway alignment (the Mitchell Freeway was not, however, built until 1986), and in the late 1970s, the section east of Wanneroo Road was split off to form Marangaroo Drive.
Apart from the Glengarry and Greenwood neighbourhood shopping centres, Warwick Road also passes Warwick Open Space east of Erindale Road and the Percy Doyle Reserve, which includes sports and recreation facilities and the Duncraig Library, near Marmion Avenue.
- Marmion Avenue (State Route 71), Sorrento and
- Chessell Drive, Duncraig
- Lilburne Road, Duncraig
- Glengarry Drive, Duncraig
- Davallia Road, Duncraig
- Mitchell Freeway (State Route 2), Duncraig, and
- Dorchester Avenue, Warwick
- Coolibah Drive, Greenwood
- Ballantine Road, Warwick
- Allenswood Road, Greenwood
- Erindale Road (State Route 77) south / Cockman Road north, Greenwood and Warwick
- Wanneroo Road (State Route 60 / State Route 81 north), Greenwood, Warwick and Girrawheen
- "Road Districts Act 1919-48 - Wanneroo Road Board (per 955/48)". Western Australia Government Gazette. 9 September 1949. p. 1949:2261.
|This Western Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|