From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wasat (Arabic: وسط) is an Arabic word meaning "center" or "middle ground". It is used in several fields.
- Delta Geminorum, a star also known by the traditional name Wasat
- Al-Wasat Party, an Islamist political party in Egypt
- Muslim Centre Party, known in Arabic as Hizb al-Wasat al-Islami, a political party in Jordan
- Center Party (Iraq), known in Arabic as Tayyar al-Wasat, a political movement in Iraq
- Wasat (Islamic term), the concept of moderation in Islam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wasat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.