Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wasat (Arabic: وسط) is an Arabic word meaning "center" or "middle ground". It is used in several fields.
- Delta Geminorum, a star also known by the traditional name Wasat
- Al-Wasat Party, an Islamist political party in Egypt
- Muslim Centre Party, known in Arabic as Hizb al-Wasat al-Islami, a political party in Jordan
- Center Party (Iraq), known in Arabic as Tayyar al-Wasat, a political movement in Iraq
- Wasat (Islamic term), the concept of moderation in Islam
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wasat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.