From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wash may refer to:
Arts and media
- Wash (visual arts), a technique of applying a semi-transparent layer of color
- WASH-FM, a radio station serving the Washington, D. C. area
- "Wash" (Prison Break episode)
- The Wash (2001 film), a hip-hop styled film
- The Wash (1985 film), by Philip Kan Gotanda, based on his play The Wash
- Wash (singer), an American singer
- "Wash.", a song by Bon Iver from the album Bon Iver, Bon Iver
- "Wash" (song), a song by Pearl Jam
- Wash (Firefly), a character on Firefly
Geography and places
- Wash, California, former name of Clio, California
- The Wash, the square-mouthed estuary on the northwest margin of East Anglia in England
- Arroyo (creek), also called a wash, a dry creek bed or gulch that temporarily fills with water after a heavy rain
- Wash Creek, a stream in North Carolina
- an area of Washland intended to be flooded when river levels are high
Technology, science, environment, international development
- WASH, used in international development programs, refers to "Water, Sanitation and Hygiene"
- Wash (distilling), the liquid produced by the fermentation step in the production of distilled beverages
- Lime wash or whitewash, a low-cost industrial paint
- Car wash (disambiguation)
- Washer (disambiguation)
- Washington (disambiguation), various uses commonly abbreviated as "Wash."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.