Washboard may refer to:
- Washboard (laundry), a tool for washing clothes
- Washboard (musical instrument), a percussion instrument
- Washboard Rhythm Kings, a loose aggregation of jazz performers from the 1930s
- Washboard Jungle, a four-man American musical group formed in 1989
- Washboard Sam (1910-1966), U.S. blues musician
- Washboard Willie (1909-1991), U.S. blues musician
- Washboard Blues, a popular song written by Hoagy Carmichael
- Washboard Falls, a waterfall in Ontario Canada
- Washboard Junction, Utah, a highway junction in the U.S. state of Utah
- washboard abs, referring to rippled appearance of the rectus abdominis muscle
- washboard stomach, same as washboard abs
- Washboarding, transverse ripples in the surface of gravel and dirt roads
- Washboard moraine, a landform caused by glaciers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Washboard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.