Washington County Courthouse (Florida)
|Washington County Courthouse|
Washington County Courthouse
|Architectural style||Classical Revival|
|Town or city||Chipley, Florida|
|Design and construction|
The Washington County Courthouse is an historic brick courthouse building located in Chipley, Florida. It was built in 1932 in the Classical Revival style after Chipley won a 1927 referendum to move the county seat from Vernon
In 1989, the Washington County Courthouse was listed in A Guide to Florida's Historic Architecture, published by the University of Florida Press.
- Florida's Historic Courthouses: Washington County Courthouse
- A Guide to Florida's Historic Architecture, 1989, Gainesville: University of Florida Press, p. 13, ISBN 0-8130-0941-3
- Florida's Historic Courthouses: Bay County Courthouse
- A Guide to Florida's Historic Architecture, 1989, Gainesville: University of Florida Press, p. 15, ISBN 0-8130-0941-3
- Release, Press. "Washington County Courthouse and Jail Demolition Begins". www.wtvy.com. Retrieved 2016-04-30.
- McMullian, Bo. "Jackson County Times - New Washington County Courthouse: $9 million". Jackson County Times. Retrieved 2016-04-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Washington County Courthouse (Florida).|
|This article about a building or structure in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|