Washington County Courthouse (Pennsylvania)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Washington County Courthouse
The Courthouse in January 2015
|Location||South Main Street,
|Architect||F. J. Osterling|
|NRHP Reference #||74001812|
|Added to NRHP||July 30, 1974|
- Staff (2008-04-15). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "Washington County Courthouse". Landmark Registry – Public Landmark. Washington County History & Landmarks Foundation. 2008. Retrieved November 8, 2010.
- "Washington County Courthouse". Spotlight Buildings. Washington County History & Landmarks Foundation. 2008. Archived from the original on November 9, 2010. Retrieved November 9, 2010.
- "Pittsburgh Post-Gazette – Google News Archive Search". Retrieved 21 December 2015.
- National Register nomination form
- Media related to Washington County Courthouse (Pennsylvania) at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a property in Washington County, Pennsylvania on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|