Various documents are known as the Washington Declaration:
- 1918, proclaiming the First Czechoslovak Republic
- 1994, a declaration that paved the way for the Israel–Jordan Treaty of Peace
- 1998, the Washington Principles on Nazi-Confiscated Art
- 2007, a non-binding agreement relating to climate change: see G8+5
- 2008, G-20 Washington summit, agreement among the G-20 on how to cooperate in key areas so as to strengthen economic growth
- 2008, The Washington Declaration of Evangelical Identity and Public Commitment, commonly known as An Evangelical Manifesto
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Washington Declaration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.