Washington Summit Publishers
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Whitefish, Montana|
|Nonfiction topics||Racialism, eugenics|
Washington Summit Publishers (WSP) is a white nationalist publisher based in Whitefish, Montana, United States which produces and sells books on race and intelligence and related topics. Notable authors published by WSP include Kevin B. MacDonald, Richard Lynn, Tatu Vanhanen, and Michael H. Hart.
The company is run by white supremacist Richard B. Spencer, who is also director of the National Policy Institute, and publishes Radix Journal through its imprint Radix. The biannual publication describes itself as "a periodical on culture, race, meta-politics, critical theory, and society." Contributors have included Kevin B. MacDonald, Alex Kurtagić, and Samuel T. Francis.
Washington Summit Publishers has faced criticism for publishing racialist content supportive of white nationalism. In a 2006 article titled "The New Racialists," the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has said that the company was run by Louis Andrews (who died in 2011), who was also director of the National Policy Institute and managing editor of The Occidental Quarterly. The SPLC says the company reprints racist tracts in addition to publishing books on eugenics and antisemitism. The SPLC lists Washington Summit Publishers as a white nationalist group.
- Burghart, Devin (23 October 2013). "WHITE NATIONALISTS DESCEND ON D.C. FOR NATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE CONFERENCE". Institute for Research & Education of Human Rights. Retrieved 15 July 2016.
- Washington Summit Publishers
- About - Radix Journal, Washington Summit Publishers. Accessed 15 July 2016
- Burghart, Devin (June 27, 2014). "Who is Richard Spencer?". Institute for Research and Education on Human Rights. Retrieved October 3, 2016.
- "The New Racialists". Intelligence Report. Southern Poverty Law Center. Summer 2006.
- "Active White Nationalist Groups". SPLCenter.org. Retrieved June 18, 2014.