Washington Township, Porter County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.5 sq mi (76.39 km2)|
|• Land||29.5 sq mi (76.39 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||771 ft (235 m)|
|• Density||162.2/sq mi (62.64/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||454014|
Washington Township was organized in 1836.
Cities and towns
There are no incorporated communities in the township.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Washington township, Porter County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 22, 2013.
- History of Porter County, Indiana : a narrative account of its historical progress, its people and its principal interests. Lewis Publishing Company. 1912. p. 180.
- Porter County, Indiana Sesquicentennial, 150, 1836-1986
|This Porter County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|