Washinomiya Station east entrance, November 2013
|Location||1-1-17 Washinomiya-Chuo, Kuki-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Isesaki Line|
|Platforms||1 island + 1 side platform|
|Passengers (FY2014)||7,241 daily|
This station has an elevated station building, with one island platform and one side platform serving three tracks located on the ground level; however, the central track and one side of the island platform are no longer in use.
|1||■ Tobu Isesaki Line||for Kuki, Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen, Kasukabe, Kita-Senju, and Asakusa|
|2||■ Tobu Isesaki Line||for Tatebayashi, Ashikagashi, and Ōta|
|Tobu Isesaki Line|
|Limited Express Ryōmō: Does not stop at this station|
Washinomiya Station opened on 6 September 1902.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Washinomiya Station becoming "TI-03".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 7,241 passengers daily.
- Former Washinomiya Town Hall
- Washinomiya Post Office
- Washinomiya Jinja
- Washinomiya High School
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 222. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2013.
- 駅情報（乗車員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Washinomiya Station.|
- Washinomiya Station information (Tobu) (Japanese)