This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article possibly contains original research. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Deputy Commissioner||Salahuddin Norzai|
|• Commissioner||Dr. Muhammad Akbar Harifal|
|• Total||29,510 km2 (11,390 sq mi)|
|• Density||6.0/km2 (15/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+5)|
Washuk District was once part of Kharan District in Balochistan province. It was declared a separate district in 2007, but its governance issues are largely managed by Kharan's district administration.
It is further subdivided into 3 tehsils or subdistricts, 10 union councils and 216 mauzas (villages).
According to the Alif Ailaan Pakistan District Education Rankings 2014, Washuk is ranked 131 out of 146 districts in Pakistan in terms of the quality of education. For facilities and infrastructure, the district is ranked 132 out of 146.  A detailed picture of the district's education performance is also available online. 
- "DISTRICT WISE CENSUS RESULTS CENSUS 2017" (PDF). www.pbscensus.gov.pk.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20111213065759/http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/Regional/Islamabad/13-Dec-2011/No-Shamsi-base-outsourcing. Archived from the original on 13 December 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011. Missing or empty
- https://web.archive.org/web/20111124034728/http://www.eyconsol.com/dmo/demo/BalochistanDP/Washuk.html. Archived from the original on 24 November 2011. Retrieved 13 December 2011. Missing or empty
- "Alif Ailaan Pakistan District Education Rankings, 2014" (PDF). Alif Ailaan. Retrieved 2014-05-06.
- "Individual district profile link, 2014" (PDF). Alif Ailaan. Retrieved 2014-05-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Washuk District.|