Watch Out (Patrice Rushen album)
|Studio album by Patrice Rushen|
|Released||February 20, 1987|
|Producer||Jerry Knight, Aaron Zigman|
|Patrice Rushen chronology|
Watch Out! is a 1987 album released by R&B singer Patrice Rushen. This album was the only album Rushen released with Arista Records after leaving Elektra Records. The album produced several R&B hits for Rushen.
The playful, upbeat title single "Watch Out" was a Billboard top ten R&B hit, also a top twenty dance hit. Other songs such as: "Somewhere," "Anything Can Happen," "All My Love," "Till She's out of Your Mind," "Come Back to Me" and "Tender Lovin" were also popular with her fans. Her next album would be a collaboration with several jazz artists entitled The Meeting.
- "Watch Out!" (Patrice Rushen, Sheree Brown)
- "Breakin' All The Rules" (Freddie Washington, Patrice Rushen)
- "Long Time Coming" (Antonina Armato, Richard Feldman)
- "All My Love" (Freddie Washington, Patrice Rushen, Tony Haynes)
- "Somewhere" (Freddie Washington, Jackie English)
- "Anything Can Happen" (Alan Roy Scott, Lotti Golden, Michael Jay)
- "Burnin'" (Patrice Rushen, Wayne Vaughn)
- "Till She's Out Of Your Mind" (Clint Holmes, Patrice Rushen)
- "Come Back to Me" (Lynn Davis, Patrice Rushen)
- "Tender Lovin'" (Patrice Rushen, Roy Galloway)
In addition to numerous remixes for the three singles, "Watch Out!" had a non-album B-side, "Over the Phone" (Patrice Rushen/Angela Rushen-Ehigiator).
|US Billboard Top Pop Albums||77|
|US Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums||19|
|"Anything Can Happen"||51||—|
|"Come Back to Me"||65||37|