Watch What Happens: Live
|Watch What Happens: Live|
|Presented by||Andy Cohen|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||13|
|No. of episodes||1045 (as of April 28, 2016)|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Embassy Row
Sony Pictures Television
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original release||July 16, 2009– present|
Watch What Happens: Live is an American pop culture-based late-night talk show hosted by Andy Cohen that premiered on July 16, 2009. It features Bravo's own reality programming in the manner of an aftershow, and celebrities' recent news. The show is produced live from New York City, making possible interaction with viewers by phone and social media. In November 2013, Bravo renewed Watch What Happens: Live for two additional seasons. On March 2, 2016, the show aired its 1000th episode.
- List of programs broadcast by Bravo
- List of late-night American network TV programs
- List of television shows filmed in New York City
- "Watch What Happens: Live – Episode Guide". TV Guide. Retrieved September 21, 2015.
- Stelter, Brian (September 4, 2009). "Cable Executive Gets a Taste of Reality TV". The New York Times. Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- Carter, Bill (November 21, 2011). "Bravo Expands Andy Cohen's Show to 5 Nights a Week". Media Decoder (The New York Times). Retrieved February 26, 2014.
- Rose, Lacey (April 22, 2014). "'Watch What Happens Live' Renewed for Two More Years at Bravo". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- Strohm, Emily (February 24, 2016). "Cher! Shaq! Cameron! Looking Back on Watch What Happens Live's Most Shocking Moments Before 1,000th Episode Special". People. Retrieved May 22, 2016.
|This article relating to a non-fiction television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|