(Redirected from Watch dog)
|Look up watchdog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watchdog or watchdogs may refer to:
- Guard dog, a dog that barks to alert its owners of an intruder's presence
- Portuguese Watch Dog, Cão de Castro Laboreiro
- Moscow Watchdog
- Watchdog timer, a device that detects faults and initiates corrective actions
- Consumer watchdog, consumer protection organizations or campaigners
- Charity watchdog, an organization that monitors and rates charities
- Government watchdog, focused on government, such as the U.S Government Accountability Office; usually an organization
- Watchdog journalism, any medium providing consumer watchdog activities
- Transit watchdog
- Watchdog: The Real Stories Behind the Headlines from the Congressman Who Exposed Washington's Biggest Scandals by Darrell Issa
- Watchdog, a novel by Laurien Berenson from her Melanie Travis Mysteries series.
- Watch Dogs: Dark Clouds, a novel by John Shirley, based on the video game
- Watchdogs (Marvel Comics), a right-wing terrorist group in Marvel Comics
- Watch Dog, an album by Jules Shear
- "Watch Dog", a song by Etta James from the album Tell Mama
- "Watchdogs", a song by UB40 from the album Rat in the Kitchen
- Watchdog (TV series), a British television programme promoting consumer rights
- Watchdog Test House, related television show
- "Watchdogs" (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.), an episode of Marvel Comics' Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Watchdogs (Wander Over Yonder), a type of space alien in Wander Over Yonder
- Watch Dog, a character in Dog City
- Watchdog Man, a character in One-Punch Man
- Watch Dogs, a 2014 video game by Ubisoft Montreal
- Watch Dogs 2, a 2016 video game by Ubisoft Montreal, sequel to Watch Dogs
- Watchdog.org, American news website
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watchdog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.