From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up watchdog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watchdog may refer to:
- Guard dog, a dog that barks to alert its owners of an intruder's presence
Business and society
- Consumer watchdog, consumer protection organizations or campaigners
- Charity watchdog, an organization that monitors and rates charities
- Watchdog journalism, any medium providing consumer watchdog activities
- Transit watchdog
- Watchdog (TV series), a British television program promoting consumer rights
- Watchdog timer, a device that detects faults and initiates corrective actions
- Watch Dogs, a 2014 video game by Ubisoft Montreal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watchdog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.