Water boy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up water boy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A water boy is someone who, in many contexts, such as construction and farm crews, or in sports, provides workers or competitors with water.
Waterboy(s) may also refer to:
- The Waterboy, a 1998 film starring Adam Sandler
- "Waterboy" (song), a traditional folk song performed by Fats Waller, Odetta, John Lee Hooker, and many others, and arranged by Avery Robinson
- The Waterboys, a Celtic-rock band formed in 1983
- Waterboys (film), a 2001 Japanese comedy by Shinobu Yaguchi
- Water Boys (TV series), a TV series based on the film
- Water Boyy, 2015 Thai film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Water boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.