Water buffalo (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) is a domesticated bovid widely kept in Asia, Europe and South America.
Water buffalo can also refer to:
- Wild water buffalo (Bubalus arnee), the wild ancestor of the domestic water buffalo
- Various other smaller species in the genus Bubalus
- Water buffalo (zodiac), a Vietnamese zodiac sign
- Water buffalo incident, a racial controversy at the University of Pennsylvania in 1993
- LVT-2 Water Buffalo, a US Second World War military vehicle used to transport troops and supplies from ship to shore
- A nickname for the Suzuki GT750 motorcycle
- A World War II US water tank mounted on a 2-wheeled trailer, catalog number G-527
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Water buffalo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.