From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Water channel may refer to:
- Strait, a naturally formed, narrow waterway
- Channel (geography), a landform consisting of the outline of the path of a narrow body of water
- Canal, a man-made channel for water
- Aquaporin, a cellular membrane structure that selectively passes water
- An experimental tank
- Ship model basin, used in naval architecture to study the behaviour of sea vessels
- Water tunnel (hydrodynamic), used to study hydraulic flow
- Wave tank, a laboratory setup for observing the behavior of surface waves (also called: wave flume)
- Ripple tank, a shallow glass tank of water used in schools and colleges to demonstrate the basic properties of waves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Water channel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.