(Redirected from Water color)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up watercolor, watercolors, watercolour, or watercolours in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watercolor, Watercolors, Watercolour, or Watercolours may refer to:
- Color of water, an intrinsic property of the covalently-bonded chemical substance
- Water Colors (album), the first album by Japanese song writer Ayako Ikeda
- Water Colours, the debut studio album by the American electronica band, Swimming With Dolphins
- Watercolor painting, a painting method in which the paints are made of pigments suspended in a water-based solution
- WaterColor, Florida, an unincorporated master-planned community located in Seagrove Beach
- Watercolors (album), Pat Metheny's second album
- Watercolors (film), a 2008 film by American director David Oliveras
- Watercolors (Sirius XM), a Sirius XM Radio music channel that specializes in playing smooth jazz
- Watercolour, a 2008–2012 built settlement and neighbourhood in Redhill, Surrey
- "Watercolour" (song), the first single from the third album Immersion by Australian drum and bass band Pendulum
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watercolor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.