From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up water lily in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Water Lily or Water Lilies may refer to:
in aquatic plants:
- Members of family Nymphaeaceae
- Formerly, members of the genus Nelumbo
- Some members of the genus Nymphoides
in other uses:
- Water Lilies, a series of painting by Claude Monet
- Water Lilies (film), a 2007 French film
- Waterlillies, a musical group
- Waterlily (novel), a novel by Ella Cara Deloria
- Water Lily Acoustics, a record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Water lily.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.