Jump to navigation Jump to search
Water resistance may refer to:
- The WR mark on a wristwatch indicating its ability to withstand exposure to water
- The IP code on a mechanical or electrical enclosure indicating its ability to resist the ingress of water
- Wet strength, a measure of the strength of paper when wet
- Waterproofing, making objects or structures resist the ingress of water under specified conditions
- Fluid resistance, drag in water
- Lotus effect (water-resistance in plant leaves)
- The electrical resistivity of water (0.2 Ω·m sea water, 2 to 200 Ω·m drinking water, 180000 Ω·m deionized water at 20°C)
- When water cannot access the gap made by water displation[vague]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Water resistance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.