Waterborough Parish, New Brunswick
Location within Queens County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||444.87 km2 (171.77 sq mi)|
|• Density||1.9/km2 (5/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||4.7%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Waterborough Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- Southeast by Johnston and Brunswick Parishes; northeast by the County line; northwest by Chipman Parish and a line along the centre of Grand Lake from the mouth of Coal Creek to Mill Cove, and southwest by Cambridge Parish.
The entire parish forms the local service district of the parish of Waterborough, established in 1966 to assess for fire protection. First aid and ambulance services were added in 1972. The Waterborough LSD is part of the Regional Service Commission 8.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Bodies of water and islands
This is a list of rivers, lakes, streams, creeks, marshes and Islands that are at least partially in this parish
Mother tongue language (2006)
Highways and numbered routes that run through the parish, including external routes that start or finish at the parish limits:
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Waterborough Parish, New Brunswick
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 2001, 2006 census
- Profile: Waterborough Parish, New Brunswick
- Atlantic Canada Back Road Atlas ISBN 978-1-55368-618-7
||Chipman Parish||Harcourt Parish|
|Canning Parish||Cambridge Parish||Johnston Parish|