Waterbury station (Vermont)
|Location||US Highway 2 and Park Row|
|Owned by||Revitalizing Waterbury|
|Line(s)||New England Central Railroad|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections||Green Mountain Transit: 83, 86, 100|
During 2006, the station underwent a major renovation project, during which the building was restored to its 1875 appearance. Corrective structural work was done on the trackside wall and canopy and water drainage problems were addressed. Workers also rebuilt the bell-shaped cupola on the top of the central tower. Inside, partitions were removed to expose the original 18-foot-high vaulted ceiling. Green Mountain Coffee now leases most of the space in the depot.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2017, State of Vermont" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2017.
- Existing Railroad Stations in Washington County, Vermont
- "Waterbury, Vt. Station". Great American Stations. Retrieved 15 October 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
Media related to Waterbury station (Vermont) at Wikimedia Commons
- Waterbury, VT – Amtrak
- Waterbury-Stowe Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Waterbury, VT (WAB) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)