Waterford Township, Fulton County, Illinois
The former East Waterford School
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||21.17 sq mi (54.8 km2)|
|• Land||20.96 sq mi (54.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.21 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.99%|
|Elevation||446 ft (136 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||181|
|• Density||8.9/sq mi (3.4/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 21.17 square miles (54.8 km2), of which 20.96 square miles (54.3 km2) (or 99.01%) is land and 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2) (or 0.99%) is water.
- Sepo at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Waterford at
(These towns are listed as "historical" by the USGS.)
The township contains the main Waterford Cemetery. Also family cemeteries:Ames Cemetery and the Ashby cemetery
Airports and landing strips
- G Bray Airport
- Norris Farms Airport
- Dickson Mounds State Park
- Lewistown School District 97
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Waterford Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
||Lewistown Township||Liverpool Township|
|Quiver Township, Mason County|
|Isabel Township||Havana Township, Mason County|