Waterloo, Fayette County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||869 ft (265 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||445541|
An 1883 cyclone in Waterloo destroyed all but three buildings.
Waterloo is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- History of Fayette County, Indiana: Containing a History of the Townships, Towns, Villages, Schools, Churches, Industries, Etc. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 215.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 339. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...named for Waterloo Township, in which it was located...
- Barrows, Frederic Irving (1917). History of Fayette County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Bowen, B. F. p. 270.
|This Fayette County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|