Waterloo Township, Fayette County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Waterloo Township in Fayette County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||17.15 sq mi (44.4 km2)|
|• Land||17.15 sq mi (44.4 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,007 ft (307 m)|
|• Density||35.4/sq mi (13.7/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||454026|
Waterloo Township was organized in 1821.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.15 square miles (44.4 km2), all land.
- Abington Township, Wayne County (northeast)
- Brownsville Township, Union County (east)
- Liberty Township, Union County (southeast)
- Jennings Township (south)
- Connersville Township (southwest)
- Harrison Township (west)
- Washington Township, Wayne County (northwest)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Fayette County, Indiana. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 210.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Fayette County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|