Waterman Broadcasting Corporation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Waterman Broadcasting Corporation is a company based in Fort Myers, Florida. It was founded in 1978 in Ft. Myers when it purchased WBBH.
It was founded by Bernard Waterman .
Stations owned by Waterman
- WBBH-TV channel 20 / cable 2 (NBC), Fort Myers, Florida
- WZVN-TV channel 26 / cable 7 (ABC), Naples, Florida (owned by Montclair Communications; operated by Waterman on a local marketing agreement)
- WVIR-TV channel 29 / cable 4 (NBC/The CW/WeatherNation TV), Charlottesville, Virginia
Waterman Broadcasting Administration
- Steven Pontius - Executive Vice President/ General Manager
- Gerry Poppe - Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Darrel Lieze-Adams - Vice President, News
- Bob Beville - Vice President, Sales
- Bob Hannon - Director Of Production
|This United States media company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|