Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up waters, watered, or watering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waters may refer to:
- A body of water
- Waters (name), a surname
- Waters (band), an American band
- Waters (magazine), a financial technology magazine
- Waters Corporation, an American corporation that produces products for chromatography
- Waters, an official magazine of Vancouver Aquarium
- Waters v. Churchill, a 1994 U.S. Supreme Court decision on the free-speech rights of public employees at work
- USS Waters (DD-115), a destroyer in the U.S. Navy
- USNS Waters (T-AGS-45), a U.S. Navy Vessel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waters.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.