From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waters, watered, or watering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waters may refer to:
- A body of water
- Waters (name), a surname
- Waters (band), an American band
- Waters (magazine), a financial technology magazine
- Waters Corporation, an American corporation that produces products for chromatography
- Waters, an official magazine of Vancouver Aquarium
- Waters v. Churchill, a 1994 U.S. Supreme Court decision on the free-speech rights of public employees at work
- USS Waters (DD-115), a destroyer in the U.S. Navy
- USNS Waters (T-AGS-45), a U.S. Navy Vessel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waters.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.