|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- "Waters" is also the title of the official magazine of Vancouver Aquarium
Waters is a monthly controlled-circulation magazine specializing in the application of information technology in the capital markets, and is one of four brands comprising WatersTechnology, an online financial technology news portal.
History and profile
Waters was launched in 1993 and is published by Incisive Media. The magazine was part of Risk Waters Group until 2003 when Incisive Media acquired it. The magazine is published on a monthly basis.
The magazine, which incorporates the Buy-Side Technology and Sell-Side Technology brands, has four annual awards programs: The Waters Rankings, the American Financial Technology Awards, the Sell-Side Technology Awards, and the Buy-Side Technology Awards.
- "IPC Celebrates Ten Years of Leadership with "Best Trading Floor Communications System Provider" Award in Annual Waters Rankings". IPC. 17 July 2014. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- "Bloomberg Named Best Market Data Provider by Waters Magazine". PR Newswire. 30 June 2005. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- "Acquisition of the business and assets of the Risk Waters Group" (PDF). Post Online. 3 April 2003. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
- "Acquisition". Investegate. 3 April 2003. Retrieved 2 January 2016.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.