|Look up watershed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watershed may refer to:
Science and technology
- Drainage divide, the line that separates neighbouring drainage basins
- Drainage basin, in North American usage, an area of land where surface water converges
- Watershed area (medical), an area with overlapping blood supply
- Watershed stroke, a stroke in a brain watershed
- Watershed (image processing), algorithms used in image processing
- Watershed LRS, a Learning Record Store and Learning Analytics Platform.
- Watershed (American band), rock band active from 1987–present
- Watershed (South African band), pop-rock band active from 1998–present
Albums and songs
- Watershed (Grant McLennan album)
- Watershed (k.d. lang album)
- Watershed (Opeth album)
- "Watershed", a song on the album Nomads Indians Saints by the Indigo Girls
- "Wattershed", a song on by Foo Fighters on their 1995 eponymous debut album
- Watershed (broadcasting), a time each evening after which certain material may be shown
- Watershed (Bristol), a cross-artform organisation and venue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watershed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.