From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up watershed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Watershed may refer to:
Hydrology and geomorphology
- Drainage divide, the line that separates neighbouring drainage basins
- Drainage basin, in North American usage, an area of land where surface water converges
- Watershed area (medical), an area with overlapping blood supply
- Watershed stroke, a stroke in a brain watershed
- Watershed (image processing), algorithms used in image processing
- Watershed (broadcasting), a time each evening after which certain material may be shown
- Watershed (Bristol), a cross-artform organisation and venue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watershed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.