Watershed Music Festival
Watershed Music Festival is an annual country music festival held at the Gorge Amphitheatre in George, Washington. Produced by Live Nation, the first event was held August 3-5, 2012. The main attractions of the festival are the multiple stages of live music, featuring a mixture of country music superstars, newcomers and local country acts.
When discussing the festival to Billboard Magazine, O'Connell said: "Watershed is an idea that we have been kicking around for a number of years. The Pacific Northwest is a real special place in our country. I've been doing shows up there at the Gorge for years, and Jeff Trisler, my partner at Live Nation and I got to talking about it, and we finally made the call six to eight months ago. I think it will be one of the most unique festivals that we have. We're not trying to be anything more than Watershed. It's going to have its own unique signature. It's got the beauty of the Gorge, and the Columbia River. It's something that can't be duplicated anywhere else."
Jason Aldean, Eric Church, Keith Urban
Lady Antebellum (Friday), Tim McGraw (Saturday), Jake Owen (Sunday)
Friday, August 3
Saturday, August 4
Sunday, August 5
- "Live Nation Announces Inaugural Watershed Music Festival Planned For The Gorge Amphitheatre On August 3-5". TheStreet.com. The Street. Retrieved 14 June 2013.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- Hay, Travis. "Watershed festival brings Bently, Shelton & Lambert to the Gorge". Guerilla Candy. Guerilla Candy. Retrieved 14 June 2013.
- Dauphin, Chuck. "Watershed Festival: Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert to Kick Off New Event". Billboard. Billboard.com. Retrieved 14 June 2013.
- "LINEUP". Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- Media related to Watershed Music Festival at Wikimedia Commons