Watership Down (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Watership Down can refer to:
- Watership Down, Hampshire, the hill in England around which the novel is set
Art, entertainment, and media
- Watership Down (1972), a successful adventure novel by Richard Adams
- Tales from Watership Down (1996), a collection of 19 short stories by Richard Adams, written as a follow-up to his 1972 novel
Film and television
- Watership Down (film), a 1978 animated film based on Adams' novel
- Watership Down (TV series), a 1999-2001 animated television series based on Adams' novel
- Watership Down (miniseries), an upcoming 2017 animated miniseries co-produced by Netflix and the BBC based on Adams' novel
- Watership Down (Band), an alternative metal band from Mississippi
- "Watership Down", song on America's 1976 album Hideaway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Watership Down.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.