From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up waterworks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Waterworks is the provision of water supply by public utilities, commercial organisations, community endeavours or by individuals.
Waterworks may also refer to:
- Waterworks (card game)
- Waterworks, Isle of Man, a point on a motorcycle road-racing course used for TT and Manx Grand Prix races
- WaterWorks, a water park at Kings Dominion
- Water Works, Belfast
- The Waterworks (novel), a novel by E.L. Doctorow
- (informal) the Genitourinary system
- Decatur Water Works
- Erie Water Works, a water supply company for Erie, Pennsylvania
- Union Water Works, Pennsylvania
- Mizu shōbai, a euphemism for the night-time entertainment business in Japan, typically translated as "water trade"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waterworks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.