|Area||6.93 km2 (2.68 sq mi)|
|Population||2,455 (2011 Census)|
|• Density||354/km2 (920/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||KING'S LYNN|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Watlington is a civil parish and electoral ward in the English county of Norfolk. It covers an area of 6.93 km2 (2.68 sq mi) and had a population of 2,031 in 852 households at the 2001 census, the population increasing to 2,455 at the 2011 Census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of King's Lynn and West Norfolk.
- Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes Archived 2017-02-11 at the Wayback Machine.. Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Retrieved 20 June 2009.
- "Parish/Ward population 2011". Retrieved 30 August 2015.
- Ordnance Survey (1999). OS Explorer Map 236 - King's Lynn, Downham Market & Swaffham. ISBN 0-319-21867-8.
- ^ Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council (2001). Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes. Retrieved December 2, 2005.
Watlington in 2005.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Watlington, Norfolk.|
- for Watlington, Norfolk.
- Information from Genuki Norfolk on Watlington.
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|