From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wau may refer to:
- Wau, a fictional alien race in Tenchi Muyo
- Wau (letter) or digamma, an obsolete Greek alphabet letter
- Wau, Papua New Guinea
- Wau, South Sudan, city on the Jur River
- Wau bulan, a traditional kite in Malaysia
- WAU, the main antagonist in Soma (video game)
WAU is the abbreviation of:
- Washington Adventist University, a private Seventh-day Adventist university
- Windows Anytime Upgrade, an upgrade method offered by Microsoft Corporation
- Weekly Active Users, a metric for the success of online social games and social networking services
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.