|Look up wau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wau may refer to :
- Places and jurisdictions
- Wau (letter) or digamma, an obsolete Greek alphabet letter
- Wau, a fictional alien race in Tenchi Muyo
- Wau bulan, a traditional kite in Malaysia
WAU is the abbreviation of:
- Walkinshaw Andretti United, Australian motor racing team
- Washington Adventist University, a private Seventh-day Adventist university
- Weekly Active Users, a metric for the success of online social games and social networking services
- Windows Anytime Upgrade, an upgrade method offered by Microsoft Corporation
- WAU (WArden Unit), a fictional AI system appearing in Soma (video game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.