Wauchope Forest is a forest on the Rule Water, in the Scottish Borders area of Scotland, south of Hawick, and including the A6088, the A68 and the B6357, as well as Newcastleton, Bonchester Bridge, Hobkirk, Southdean, Hyndlee, Carter Bar, Abbotrule, Chesters, Scottish Borders.
- Forestry Commission Scotland, Renewables
- Partnership for Renewables working with Forestry Commission
- Oxford Journals / Forestry in the Borders
- GEOGRAPH image of Wauchope Forest
- Streetmap of Wauchope Forest
- Robert Burns: To Mrs. Scott of Wauchope
|This Scottish Borders location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|