|Headquarters||Kirkland, Washington, U.S|
|Washington, Oregon, and California|
|Steve Weed, CEO|
|Services||Residential, business, and enterprise class Internet, VoIP, and Cable Television|
|Parent||WaveDivision Holdings, LLC|
Wave Broadband is a provider of residential, business, and enterprise class cable TV, broadband internet, and telephone services in California, Oregon, and Washington. Currently Wave serves over 427,000 customers within communities in western Washington state, Oregon, Sacramento, California, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Wave provides services via their own fiber-optic network and has approximately 1000 employees. Wave also sponsors a number of public events.[vague]
The company was founded by its current CEO, Steve Weed, in 2003, by purchasing cable systems owned by Northland Communications, Cedar Communications, and Charter Communications in Washington and Oregon. It was expanded by acquiring other, some distressed, cable, telecommunications, and broadband companies.    
Wave is a subsidiary of WaveDivision Holdings, LLC (founded in 2001), which is headquartered in Kirkland, Washington and is owned by Oak Hill Capital Partners. Astound Broadband is a sister company of Wave Broadband.
- "Wave Broadband Overview and Coverage". broadbandnow.com. Retrieved 2015-06-02.
- "Charter Cable selling Port Orchard system for reported $91 million"
- "Wave Acquires CPI, Extending Wave’s Broadband Fiber Network"
- "Wave Broadband and WOW! Internet, Cable, and Phone to Acquire Broadstripe"
- "Wave Acquires Spectrum Networks and CondoInternet"
- "Black Rock Cable to Merge with Wave Broadband
- "Oak Hill Capital Partners to Acquire WaveDivision Holdings in Partnership with GI Partners and Wave Management"
- Astound's Website
|This article about a telecommunications corporation or company in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|