Jump to navigation Jump to search
Waveney may refer to:
- River Waveney, a river that forms the boundary between Suffolk and Norfolk, England
- Waveney District, a local government district in Suffolk, England
- Waveney (UK Parliament constituency)
- Waveney class lifeboat, a class of lifeboat operated by the Royal National Lifeboat Institution between 1964 and 1999
- HMS Waveney (1903), a River-class destroyer
- Waveney Valley Line, a branch line running from Tivetshall in Norfolk to Beccles in Suffolk
- Robert Adair, 1st Baron Waveney 1811–1886 British Liberal Party politician
People with the given name
- Waveney Bicker Caarten (1902-1990), an English playwright
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waveney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.