From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Waverley is the name of several different things:
- Waverley (novel), a novel by Sir Walter Scott
- Waverley, New South Wales, a local government area and suburb of Sydney
- Mount Waverley, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne
- Glen Waverley, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne
- Glen Waverley railway line, a suburban railway in Melbourne
- Waverley Park, a disused sporting stadium in Melbourne, formerly used for Australian rules football
- Waverley, Tasmania, a suburb of Launceston
- Waverley, Western Australia, an abandoned goldfields town also known as Siberia
- Edinburgh Waverley railway station
- Waverley, Rotherham, a region of Rotherham, England
- Waverley, Surrey, a borough in England
- Waverley Abbey, after which the borough is named
- Waverly (Marriottsville, Maryland), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP); also spelled Waverley
- Waverley (Morgantown, Maryland), listed on the NRHP
- Waverley, a neighborhood in Belmont, Massachusetts
- Waverley (West Point, Mississippi), a National Historic Landmark
- Waverley Historic District (Enid, Oklahoma), listed on the NRHP
Note: Multiple locations in the U.S. use the spelling "Waverly." See Waverly (disambiguation).
- Waverley, Nova Scotia, a former village that is now a part of the Halifax Regional Municipality
- Waverley Park (Thunder Bay), a municipal park in Thunder Bay, Ontario
- Waverley No. 44, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality
- Waverley College, a Catholic secondary school for boys in Sydney, Australia
- Waverley Girls' High School, a high school in Waverley, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Waverley (MBTA station), transit station in Belmont, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Edinburgh Waverley railway station, the main railway station in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Waverley Route, former railway line in Scotland, later reinstated between Edinburgh & Tweedbank
- GWR Waverley Class, class of Great Western Railway's broad-gauge steam locomotives, England
- PS Waverley, paddle steamer based on the River Clyde in Scotland
- Pope-Waverley, early 20th-century automobiles made in Indiana, U.S.
- Waverley Rugby Club, based in Waverley, New South Wales
- Waverley Cricket Club, a wandering cricket team from the Surrey/Hants area
- Viscount Waverley, a title in the peerage of the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waverley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.