Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elevation||643 ft (196 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||445565|
Waverly had its start about 1837 by the building of the canal through that territory. A post office was established at Waverly in 1862, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1927.
Waverly is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Waverly, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2017-06-03.
- Blanchard, Charles (1884). Counties of Morgan, Monroe and Brown, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. p. 135.
- "Morgan County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved May 26, 2017.
|This Morgan County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|