Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Waves are oscillations accompanied by a transfer of energy that travel through space or mass.
- Ocean waves are surface waves that occur on the free surface of bodies of water.
Waves may also refer to:
- Waves (Charles Lloyd album)
- Waves (Jade Warrior album)
- Waves (Katrina and the Waves album)
- Waves (Moving Mountains album)
- Waves (Rachel Platten album)
- Waves (Rhydian Roberts album)
- Waves (Sam Rivers album)
- Waves (Story Untold album)
- Waves (Terje Rypdal album)
- Waves (Waves album)
- Waves (compilation album), released on the Crydamoure label
- Waves II, compilation album released on the Crydamoure label
- Waves: Radio 1 Sessions 90–94, a compilation album by Ride
- Waves (EP), by Mick Jenkins
- "Waves" (Mono Band song), 2005
- "Waves" (Mr Probz song), 2013
- "Waves" (Kanye West song), 2016
- "Waves", by Miguel from Wildheart
- "Waves", by Snoop Dogg from 220
- "Waves", by Joey Badass from 1999
- WAVES, the Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service
- Waves (airline)
- Waves, North Carolina
- Waves (festival)
- Waves (hairstyle)
- WAVES (New Zealand), a New Zealand anti-vaccination group
- Waves (Juno), an experiment aboard the Juno spacecraft
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Waves.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.